Thursday, February 23, 2012

3rd Week:

Since I haven't gotten a chance to take city pictures yet, I have been researching what I should take pictures of so I have an idea of what I need to take pictures of when I have the chance to take them.

-Comparing landscapes
-Roads
-Vehicles
-The people
-Crowds
-Gates/fences
-Buildings: barns (rural) and skyscrapers (urban)
-Repetition in trees (rural) and blocks/streets (urban)
-Statues: actual statue (urban) and scrap metal (rural)
-Bridges: steel (urban) and wooden (rural)
-Close up (value/color)
-Signs: wooden/painted (rural) and lights (urban)

1 comment:

  1. There are plenty of locations on campus to take pictures. The science wing is urban while the trail and FFA section of campus could both be used for rural. Time for new images!

    ReplyDelete